From C64-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Token code:||$FE 11|
in BASIC ROM:
|BASIC 7.0: 41496/$A218|
|List of all BASIC keywords|
Type: Command General Programming-Syntax: BLOAD "filename"[,D<drive number>][ON, U>Device number] [,Bbank number][,Pstart address]
The BLOAD command load a binary file starting at the specified location.
The file must be have a <filename> of up to 16 characters. Where:
- filename is the name of your file
- bank number selects one of the 16 BASIC banks (default memory configurations)
- start address is the memory location where loading begins
BLOAD "SPRITE DATA", B0, P3584
- Loads the binary file "SPRITE DATA" starting in location 3584 (in BANK 0).
BLOAD "DATA1", DO, U8, Bl, P4096
- Loads the binary file "DATA1" into location 4096 (BANK 1) from Drive 0, unit 8.
If start address is not specified the file will load at the same address it was saved from.
BLOAD "FARBRAM", B15, P55296, U9
- Loads the binary file "BINPROG" to the saved address from default Drive 0, unit 8