|Developer||Antony Crowther, David Bishop|
|Platform||Amiga, Atari ST, C64, MS-DOS, Super NES|
|Gamemode||Single player |
- 1 Voting
- 2 Description
- 3 Design
- 4 Hints
- 5 Solution
- 6 Cheats
- 7 Critics
- 8 Miscellaneous
- 9 Highscore
- 10 Links
|Voting of the C64-Wiki users (10=the best vote):|
|7.81 points at 16 votes (rank 134).|
You need to be logged in to cast a vote.
|C64Games||8||03rd July 2010 - "Super" - 2646 downs|
|Lemon64||7,9||03rd July 2010 - 63 votes|
|Kultboy.com||6,57||15th October 2010 - 7 votes|
The aim of this logic game is to targetedly detonate all bombs and mines within a time limit. After the last detonation, Bomb Uzal needs to be on a secure field. There are altogether 130 levels. Per successful level you get an extra life. For every eight successfully solved levels you get a password at the end, so you do not have to start again anew each time.
Bombs and mines
|Droid Bubble||If it is activated it can be controlled. It only dies after a bomb/mine was ignited.|
|Droid Squeak||If it is activated it can be controlled. It dies after touching a bomb/mine.|
|Dexter||An enemy that moves clockwise along the fields (if possible).|
|Sinister||An enemy that moves anti-clockwise along the fields (if possible).|
Controls in the title screen
With a press on the fire button you get to the menu for the game mode.
- 2D Game: game in bird's eye view
- 3D Game: game in 3D display
- Restart: restart the game
- Continue: continue the game (last level from the last game)
- start the game
- enter secret code to continue the game in a higher level
Controls in the game
- move pawn into one of the four directions
- keep pressed until the countdown has run out: activate bomb (bomb only detonates when you have left the field!)
- press short: pick up or put down bomb (only possible on slotted field)
- show overview map (countdown continues)
- leave game
- If you keep the pawn constantly on the move, the time will count down more slowly.
- For complex levels the overview map might be helpful.
Werner: "Surely one of the best logical games for the C64. By the big amount of diversity in the game elements, boredom is not to be coming up quickly. The password system also needs to be mentioned positively. I find the small, difficult levels especially successful. Big levels are a bit too complex despite the overview map. Unfortunately, when using the teleport fields you are not shown the target field, so you need to try out first. Despite the small deficiencies it is an excellent and fascinating logic game. 8.5 points!".
FXXS: "The optional overview map is too small to be really useful and the colour changes in the status line are at the beginning irritating but otherwise it is technically solid. 8 points."
- FXXS - 81.350 - 33 (11.10.2013)
- Werner - 40.070 - 23 (24.07.2010)
- Sledgie - 25.130 - 17 (24.07.2010)
- C64Games.de - Game No. 530
- Lemon64 - Game No. 337
- Gamebase64.com - Game No. 951
- Test Report No. 2490 on Kultboy.com
- ZZap64 test report