|This article is very short and not very detailed. Please help to improve it.|
|Media||G64, D64, T64, PRG, CRT|
Description[edit | edit source]
YACE64 (Yet Another Commodore 64 Emulator) is an emulator for Microsoft Windows, which emulates a C64 and one or two 1541 floppy drives. The main aspect of the emulator is the graphics and sound experience.
It is possible to transform a C64 program into a real 3D view.
There's also a server version, which can be controlled with an iOS client for iPhone and iPad.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- 1541 disk drive emulation
- REU emulation
- Mouse 1351 emulation
- USB joystick
- Disassembler and debugger
- Tracing with many details
- Tracing (speed, pause, breakpoints, singlestep)
- Display and control with client for iPhone and iPad
- VIC debugger to view the timing correlation between CPU and VIC
- Scripting (examples)
- Commando console
- MIDI SID
- MIDI interface emulation (MC6850), e.g. Namesoft, Datel, C-Lab
- Video and audio recording, mono and stereoscopic/3D (side-by-side)
- Quicksearch in libraries with FTP and Gamebase64 support
- 3D view and transformation
- Stereoscopic view for shutter, VR and red/cyan glasses
Quickstart[edit | edit source]
- The program can directly be downloaded and installed from the website.
- After the start it is necessary to configure the path to the ROM files in the configuration dialog.
- The ROM files can also be configured automatically.
The following ROMs should be used:
- Finally the program restarted and is ready for use.
Comments[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
The emulator is completely written in C++ 11 without usage of 3rd party libraries.
The Windows program uses .NET 4.5 with WPF, Direct3D11, DirectSound and DirectInput.