The Kilobyte Magazine is published by Boris Kretzinger in English. The first issue was published in June 2016. The PDF mag can read in the Internet for free. Actually are published two issues.
- Issue 01/2016 Primary Number; Focus "FLOPPY-DISKS" (01. June 2016)
- PORTRAIT: Alan Shugart, father of the 5.25" floppy disk.
- DISCOVER: The art of floppy disk sleeves: start of a seriers presenting the nicest disk covers.
- ONEINETYNINE: A new Kickstarter campgaign seels to fund a history book about Mastertronic games. And yes, all of them.
- DUST: New plastic dust covers for old computer like Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Atari XE and more.
- INSIGHT: Short overview about magnetic fields, ferric particles and antistatic fleece.
- SIXTYFAKE: New 64 aim to be a modern C64 sucessor. Is it a real computer for the price of a toy?
- Issue 02/2016 Focus "CHIPS 'N' GAMES" (27. September 2016)
- PORTRAIT: Alan Sugar, founder of AMSTRAD and father of the CPC computers.
- DISCOVER: The art of floppy disk sleeves: presenting the nicest disk covers.
- LASTGEN: Nintendo's newest console is an old one: The NES comeback and what we can expect from it.
- CHIPDESIGN: Istvan Hegedus created a TED replacement on FPGA basis.
- REPLICASES: An interview with Jens Schoenfeld from Individual Computers about the upcoming new C64 cases.
- GAMESCOM: How the world's biggest video game fair is truly just about retro gaming anymore.
- GAME ON: New 64 games: Shotgun, Barnsley Badger, Eye of the Gods, Maze of the Mummy, My Life