Chris Yates is a highly prolific programmer and game developer of computer and video games. With Jonathan Hare he founded the game company Sensible Software (1986-99), which published many successful computer games in the 1980s and 1990s. Today he also programs and develops C64 games with S.E.U.C.K. (see gamebase64.com, which includes more than 730 games by Chris Yates).
C64 Games (Selection)[edit | edit source]
- 1941 - The Secret Conflict (2014)
- Across the Space One (2015)
- Amadeus Revenge
- International 3D Tennis
- Insects in Space
- Keith Van Eron's Pro Soccer
- Microprose Soccer
- Oh No!
- Police in Action (2016)
- Roberto's Tooth Troubles (2004)
- Roberto's Tooth Troubles - Third Time Lucky (2004)
- Shoot'em up Construction Kit (S.E.U.C.K.)
- Sub Burner
- Zynax II (1999 for GO64!)