From C64-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is incredibly Germany-centric[edit source]
This entire article is written almost entirely from a German POV. It doesn't even mention what happened elsewhere in Europe, let alone North America/Australia. Appley-Cat 21:21, 14 February 2020
- A general article is always the view of the most authors who write this article. It is true many authors are grown up in Germany and also live there.
- Also this article was translated from our other project C64-Wiki.de.
- How can German people exact known that for ca. 35 years exact happens in Australia, North America or Europe?
- But the other problem is, that can people known, who live in other countries, about the facts in Germany?
- The first questions by great projects are also who starts this and begins writting. - This people are often fans, freaks or enthusiasts.
- This step is always a very difficult step for new projects and for new articles...
- The second question is always that is missing, are all the facts true, are all informations correct, etc.
- How do you want to improve this article?
- PS: We do our best to make the Commodore 64 great again! --Jodigi (talk) 23:45, 14 February 2020 (CET)