In the entered game-titles, perhaps colons (":") should be used where appropriate instead of the all-too-common SPACE-dash-SPACE (" - ")? For example: Perhaps "Buck Rogers - Planet of Zoom" should instead read "Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom"?
- I do not see any advantage of a colon, it would only create work to change the titles. If the game title carries a colon I will gladly change the title but I see no advantage in the colon. Maybe you could name one or two? I am not sure, if the colon can be used at all, as this is used in the wiki to create an indent (see my edit). --Camailleon 13:25, 1 May 2012 (CEST)
- Why not just handle the issue like this:
- - Create a new empty article with the name alleged to be also common or even "more correct".
- - Fill it with:
- - #REDIRECT [[Old Name of the Game]]
- --> Everybody using the search engine will be directed to the article, no matter which version of the name is used.
- --TheRyk 19:35, 2 May 2012 (CEST)