From C64-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
<< back to Dragon Wars
- BANDAGE: A very important ability, as other possibilities to heal a character can seldom be found in Dlimun. The higher this ability is, the more healing you can give to a character.
- CAVE LORE: Many of Dilmun's dangerous places are in the underground. This ability can give you important information at the right time.
- CLIMB: This ability can be used to climb over rocks, onto trees or into creavices. Some obstacles need a higher level of this ability.
- FOREST LORE: This ability can help you in Dilmun's dark forests and is important for Druids, who can be found in these forests.
- HIDING: If something cannot be killed and you cannot take flight, the last thing you can do is hide. But if it has already come to a fight, it is too late.
- TRACKER: While your characters are occupied with eating and sleeping, further things stay invisible. This ability lets you still follow the paths of these creatures at a later time.
- LOCKPICK: There are different objects in closed chests and behind doors. As you have been robbed by Namtar, you can also go this way. Steal it from the rich (everyone) and give it to the poor (you). The ability to open locks is important to solve the game.
- MAGIC SKILLS: The abilites of LOW MAGIC, HIGH MAGIC, DRUID MAGIC, & SUN MAGIC are needed to learn specific spells. You need to have the LOW MAGIC ability before you can learn another magic class. The higher the usable magic skill level is, the higher is the potential of the spell and the higher is the probability to hit.
- MOUNTAIN LORE: Untold treasures and horrible creatures are in the mountains of Oceana. Knowledge about these places can save your party's life.
- FISTFIGHTING: Raises the probability to hit, when you use your fists.
- ARCANE LORE: Dilmun is a magical continent and it is important to own knowledge about mystical things and gods. A good magician combines magic with this ability.
- BUREAUCRACY: You don't always have to fight, sometimes you should also use this ability.
- SWIM: It is not possible to swim between the isles of Dilmun, but with this ability a character can also dive.
- TOWN LORE: You will visit many towns with your party during your adventure. This ability equips you with knowledge about local legends and history.
- PICKPOCKET: Times are hard in Dilmun but maybe you find someone who can teach you this ability.
- WEAPON SKILLS: You do not have to own the corresponding skill to use a certain weapon type, but it if is there your AV will be raised by 1. Note that this is not displayed in the character screen.
<< back to Dragon Wars