You could save some work by blocking the whole IP range 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/16), as it's known to be used by spammers.--Moiree 16:11, 6 June 2011 (CEST)
 Admin Help
Hi Jodigi — whilst at work organizing various BASIC keywords into specialized categories, I happened to "mess up" one, creating Category:BASIC function where it should have been Category:BASIC functions (assuming the same "name-categories-in-plural" policy as on Wikipedia). I've moved the relevant articles into the right category, "emptying" it, so I just need you or someone else with admin powers, to delete Category:BASIC function... said BinaryDane 19:16, 31 October 2007 (CET)
- Done --Jodigi 00:21, 1 November 2007 (CET)
Hi again, Jodigi. This is just a lil' info to keep your personal list of articles you have written: Bit has been made a disambiguation article (since there's also a machine language instruction named BIT, and apparently we cannot have "Bit" and "BIT" as two different articles). Your Bit article is now moved to Bit (digit), in case you want to update your list... said BinaryDane 19:08, 8 November 2007 (CET)
- Thanks you for this information --Jodigi 17:04, 15 November 2007 (CET)
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for helping with the Scarabaeus article. I'm a bit of a wiki newbie, so any further help or constructive criticism you could give would be much appreciated. <3 Mattykins 18:04, 1 January 2010 (CET)
- Thanks, but it is all ok. We work here very easy together. I have got copy some other pictures and videos from the German C64-Wiki.de - Often you can look there and can use this images for easier working. Welcome and Happy New Year 2010 --Jodigi 21:13, 1 January 2010 (CET)
Thanks for the welcome. I'm not very regular but I've been doing 6502 programming so when I learn things I come here and make sure the articles are up to date. :) Thraka 13 October 2012
 C64-Wiki Logo
don't know how others feel about this, but i somehow cannot identify with the c64 wiki logo on the upper left side of the wiki. in my opinion this needs to be done in c64 style chars and with a pixelled chickenhead logo. that one could also be customized to various times of the year (snowflakes, fireworks etc etc etc.) what do you think? - 14:43, 31. Dez. 2008 Zerozillion
- Thanks Zerozillion, but this should be dabate in the Forum.
- Also we have got some controversy about this idea in the German C64-Wiki Forum (provided from Forum64) --Jodigi 18:18, 31 December 2008 (CET)
Hi Jodigi. On the Main Page where it says, "Thereof are XXX articles under construction!" can you change it to say "There are XXX articles under construction and XXXX articles required"? This will reflect the amount of deadlinks or pages there are left to be written. I am trying to reduce them but a gauge of progress would be nice! Thanks in advance, --Charliefourzero 09:53, 21 September 2014 (CEST)
- Sorry, in the moment I habe some trouble with my internet connection.
- Sorry, for the required articles doesn't exists a special variable for counting. To change the number of required articles manually isn't wise!
- In the moment we have about 7.200 red links for required articles.
- Have you an idea for easy counting the required articles? --Jodigi 06:58, 22 September 2014 (CEST)
- You are right, it is not wise to enter the figure manually. If there is not a variable specifically for counting redlinks, then can you use the wiki code on the "Wanted pages"? As it is a "Special page" I can not view the code as there is no edit function. However, on the last page of "Wanted pages" it states "Showing below up to XXX results starting with YYY". Can XXX and YYY (from the last page) be added together? --Charliefourzero 21:17, 22 September 2014 (CEST)
- The special page Wanted Pages is created just in time, if you click the link wanted pages. There isn't a special variable, that i can read out.
- You can only manipulate the link, with the parameters limit and offset:
- But I can't read out this, because this values are temporary and not fix. --Jodigi 02:59, 23 September 2014 (CEST)
- You are are a star! Is that a dynamic update though? Or do you have to manually alter it? Regardless, it does look better! I have been searching on MediaWiki for a Redlink numbering solution but with no success--Charliefourzero 11:50, 23 September 2014 (CEST)