|This article is under construction and classified as "work in progress" !!!|
Notice: This article isn't an alternative of the detailed C64-Wiki Course !
Here we explain 5 important steps about how to write C64-Wiki articles fast and efficiently.
 Step 1: Create a new article
- Click on the red links Testarticle or use the search function (see in the left side in the navigation menu) of our C64-Wiki to create a new article.
If the article is missing, you click the red link in the text Create the page "Searched Definition or Article" on this wiki!.
- After that a text editor is shown with an empty page.
 Step 2: Write a new article
Three important things should be included in a C64-Wiki article.
- A short definiton.
- The article text.
- One of our C64-Wiki categories
Other features are optional:
- Insert pictures.
- Link to other internal articles or to our German C64-Wiki.
- Link to other external websites like Wikis or partner webpages.
- Use templates
- Format an article with bold or italic.
- Using HTML-codes is allowed but use it only if necessary
- For a few articles as games, applications, companies, books, demos etc. sample articles have been provided, which include remarks and should be used to keep a certain standard. They are also a great help.
 Step 3: Show article preview
Over the button Show preview you can re-read the written article for correction.
 Step 4: Save article
The button Save page saves the new article in our C64-Wiki project.
 Step 5: Modify article
If you find any errors, you can modify your article by clicking edit at the article-menu at the top of the article page. After that the article opens in the text editor again and you can modify it.
Before you save the modified article, you should write a note into the text field Summary or if only slight changes have been made, you click the checkbox This is a minor edit. By this, other authors will know, what changes you have made to the article.